[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: vCard v2.1 vs vCard v3.0
1) You can check the differences from each version on RFC 2526 section 5:
2) and 3) By far the most used is still 2.1, I havenīt seen
implementations on 3.0. Someone else could provide better information
regarding this. I have a Palm Zire and it does use 2.1.
----- Original Message -----
From: Goh Siew Yong <sygoh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 02:55:00 +0100
Subject: vCard v2.1 vs vCard v3.0
Would like to clarify on the followings:
1) What are the main difference between vCard v2.1 and vCard v3 other
than the syntax difference?
Why IEFT proposed v3?
2) Which area of application normally used vCard v3.0 format?
3) Which version of vCard normally supported by mobile phone and pda?
Thanks & Regards,