Searching For A Sincere Partner.

BG Group plc
Thames Valley Park,
Reading,
Berkshire,
RG6 1PT
United Kingdom

Good day

It is a fact that we have not met before neither have we had any previous business dealings, but I strongly believe that with understanding and trust we can have a successful business relationship. I am a principal staff with Oil & Gas Company{BG GROUP} in United Kingdom. I have access to very vital information that can be used to transfer funds out of the project account to a secured account outside United Kingdom .I have the required machineries to get it done since I am still in active service.  If it was possible for me to do it alone I would not have bothered soliciting for foreign support, ultimately I need an honest foreigner to play an important role in the completion of this business deal. I look forward to meeting you in person and doing good business with you and please treat as confidential .The funds will be used by the foreign partner for six years as a loan without any interest. That is, you do not pay any interest on the money but you give us 50% of all profits after tax that accr

1). Real estate
2). The transport industry
3). Five star hotel

If these terms are agreeable to you, kindly let me know and I will provide you with all necessary information and procedures involved.
I wait your letter of intent to partner with me
Sincerely

Fabio Barbosa