Re: Don't forget to add your feed to the list!

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 08:35:47PM +0100, Danny Ayers wrote:
> Given that things seem to be coalescing better than previously (we have a
> name!!) it might be a good time to start making more of a splash about what
> feeds/implementations there are.

Since yesterday there's more than a million active Atom 0.3 feeds at
http://www.livejournal.com/users/[username]/data/atom . They should all
conform to the latest 0.3 draft. Anyone is welcome to use them, and if
you find any problem with their compliance or any suggestions
for improvement, please drop me a line.