(Opposite of working-copy?) Comment on draft-brown-versioning-link-relations-03

Julian,

what is your opinion regarding the introduction of a link relation that is the opposite of working-copy in order to being able to find the versioned resource that the working copy I have is a working copy of?

I am undecided regarding the necessity, but without a working-copy-of relation it seems the client would need to maintain that information (the relationship or the fact that a given resource is a working copy) across requests.

I do not think this is really I-D publication relevant right now, please understand it only as a side comment.

Jan